- Obtain a license from the Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) and pass an examination on the New York Rules of Civil Procedure;
- Log all service attempts when serving papers with an electronic system (such as a GPS system);
- Maintain records and electronic service logs for a period of seven years;
- Independent process servers must obtain a $10,000 surety bond;
- Process serving companies must obtain a $100,000 surety bond with the city to guarantee compliance with the regulations;
- Provide a statement of employee rights and employer responsibilities to every process server under their employ; and
- Maintain signed documents that employees understand these rights and responsibilities.
How long does the Process Server Bond Application Process take?
The process server bond quote and bond application process usually takes less than a day. In fact for most of the NYC Department Of Consumer Affairs Compliance Bonds, our office can issue them immediately, signed, sealed and stamped. From there they only need to be countersigned by yourself and a notary to be considered acceptable by the NYC DCA.
Additionally, we are also listed on the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs Compliance Bond Provider List.
If you need a NYC Process Server Bond Immediately or want a quote on one, please Contact Us directly at 212-360-2334, or click Below for an online NYC Process Server License Compliance Bond Quote.
Follow Us On Social