Regardless of whether you own your Group Home Building or rent your operation’s facility, Satisfying the Special Needs of your Group Home is simple and affordable with our specialty Group Home Insurance Policy Package, aggressively priced with incredible coverage options.
Our Group Home Insurance operation is a perfect choice for:
- Youth Group Homes
- Abused Adults Home
- Alzheimers & Dementia Homes
- Homes for the Developmentally Disabled
- Homes for the Mildly Handicapped
- Senior Citizen Homes
- Rehab or Post Detox Facilities
- Homeless Shelters
Due to some state laws and coverage restrictions, some coverages may not be available in your state. However, the following are the standard coverage typically offered on our Group Home Insurance Packages.
Group Home Insurance Property Coverage
The Property Coverage of your Group Home Insurance Policy will insure items such as your buildings, contents, signs, property in the open, fences, and grounds. Your policy will automatically include coverage for standard items, along with many non-standard items, such as the following:
- Equipment breakdown, including computers, boilers, and electrical equipment.
- Coverage to insure Kitchens & Cooking Equipment.
- Newly acquired, Property and even insure off-premise property.
- Ordinance or law.
- Indirect loss.
- Business Income in the event of a loss and your facility is rendered unusable.
Group Home Insurance Liability Coverages
Your Group Home’s Insurance Liability coverage protects the legal liability of the organization for activities on owned premises and personal injury liability, such as libel and slander. It also includes medical expense coverage, regardless of liability. Members, employees, officials, staff, and volunteers acting on behalf of the home can also be covered.
- A wide variety of optional Endorsements are also available:
- Non-owned and hired auto
- Professional Liability Insurance Coverage
- Directors, officers and trustees
- Employment practices
- Sexual misconduct
- Abuse & Molestation Coverage
- Employee benefits
- Optional “For-Profit” and “Not For Profit” Coverages.
- Directors & Officers Coverage
Group Home Optional Insurance Coverages
In addition to all of the above mentioned coverages we can also provide the following insurance coverages.
- Workers Compensation for you staff
- State Disability Coverage, where applicable
- Group Health Insurance for your employees
- Auto Insurance for your Organization’s Vehicles
- Cyber Liability
- Excess Liability Insurance
Castle Rock Capacity Insurance Agency is the best stop for a quote on your Group Home Insurance. We are the low-cost, high value solution for your Group Home Insurance Policy.
Click here for a free quote on your Group Home Insurance.
Castle Rock Capacity Insurance Agency currently offers Church Insurance Policy Coverage in New York, NY, New Jersey, NJ, Illinois, IL, Connecticut, CT, Massachusetts, MA, Florida, FL, California, CA, Virginia, VA, North Carolina, NC, Maryland, MD, and Pennsylvania, PA.Follow Us On Social